I just don't quite know what to say about this...
I thought of this, thought it would be funny, so I created it. Hope you all find it funny as well.
While searching for a form for a client, I ran across this. Too bad us little guys can't use it. Apparently the big boys can get a credit (a $ for $ reduction in actual tax owed) on track maintenance equal to the lesser of 50% of actual maintenance expenditures or $3500/mile of track operated. I have tried to enclose an image of the form, but have not had any success. For anyone interested - go to:
A Bachmann flatcar with a 'key chain' cam taped to it's deck takes a ride down the 5% grade on the F&B RR.
The post asking about the RDC's led me to HOSeeker and I decided to see what Athearn had available back in the 1950's.
Here's Athearn's total product line for 1957 (Page 1 has the train sets made up of these items).
So many choices. Nothing like today.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together