Yup, they did it to me again. Spammed my thread question on Taskboard ties strips as to whether they would warp if they got wet.
Regards John ***********
When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra. <> Will Rodgers
Here is a tale more than 90 years old, yet its unsolved mystery remains to this day...
Since I now have a respectable length (~60', N-scale) of mainline laid, including a runaround at the far end, I got the rolling stock out and started to run some trains. Which means I'm finding things like dodgy track work and this:
And that, children, is why your NMRA track and clearance gauge is your friend.
So where is the strangest place you ever worked on a model? A few examples from me: 1. Hospital room on the cancer floor 2. Mother in law's house 3. High school classroom 4. hotel room, papering it with old newspapers to get out your airbrush. How about you?
Watch for a unique new application from Buford & Elmo Fudpucker in the near future. Jiffy Johns Widget Works will also announce new innovative hardware to support the new application. Coming soon stay tuned.
Regards John **********************************
Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one. <> George Orwell, 1984
This is not Spam, Please do not delete
Go figure! Same item-vastly different results!!
I don't understand why the second place bidder from the first auction didn't snap up the "bargain priced" second listing?
How do you spell shill bid??
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.