Watch for a unique new application from Buford & Elmo Fudpucker in the near future. Jiffy Johns Widget Works will also announce new innovative hardware to support the new application. Coming soon stay tuned.
Regards John **********************************
Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one. <> George Orwell, 1984
This is not Spam, Please do not delete
Go figure! Same item-vastly different results!!
I don't understand why the second place bidder from the first auction didn't snap up the "bargain priced" second listing?
How do you spell shill bid??
Share your "homemade" logo or herald.
Looking for inspiration; whether yours is freelance, proto-freelance, alterations for "what-if" logos and heralds.
Please let us know what era and inspiration or story behind your RR.
I am working on a Rock Island / Conrail "what if". I have done a KCN (Kansas City Southern & Chicago Great Western merger) what if. Pix to follow,
You're too big to sit on his lap, but you can post a note to tell Santa what you want to find in your stocking on Christmas morning.
HO, HO, HO! (Or maybe N, N, N?)
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues
- Send Picture testing
- Modeler’s License
- My brand new shelf layout
- Just when you thought you have seen it all (track design)