I thought I'd share a photo of a custom model I built for a customer. The client was a container crane operator and wanted an model for his office. The model below is in N Scale made from laser cut acrylic and photo-etched brass.
If there is sufficient interest, I may offer this as a kit.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues
- Send Picture testing
- Modeler’s License
- My brand new shelf layout
- Just when you thought you have seen it all (track design)
- Building a Model Railroad