I thought I'd share a photo of a custom model I built for a customer. The client was a container crane operator and wanted an model for his office. The model below is in N Scale made from laser cut acrylic and photo-etched brass.
If there is sufficient interest, I may offer this as a kit.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- More Island Model Works South Shore/NICTD Build Progress
- Cleveland 2014 - Saturday/Sunday Day 2/3 of the NTS - Part II
- Thing-a-week locomotive finished...a little too late, but finished...
- More Railroad Heralds
- Action on the Inglenook
- The club blog
- Submissions for articles from 2014 NMRA model contest
- Masonite Glue?
- The Milton and Dorchester RR
- "Heritage" Cars W/Heralds