I want to paint the rails of the track on my layout to give the appearance of rust to be more realistic in appearance. Since it is laid and I do not own an airbrush I will have to do by hand. In speaking with one of my club members he mentioned seeing a demonstration using a sharpie style pen that contained paint. Since I have not been able to find a suitable source I was hoping the following questions could be answered:
1 - Has anyone heard of this technique?
2 - What is the actual product information for this and where can you find?
Thanks to all who can help out with this.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Another update on my micro layout
- time periods
- The mountain behind the turntable....basic plaster work done
- IAIS's West End - UP's Pool Yard
- Degree of Curvature
- Detailing HO scale commuter equipment...Part Two
- Detailing HO scale commuter equipment
- Condo/Loft with a model railroad: shelving/benchwork assembly
- Kato N scale Mikado
- HO Scale New Orleans Streetcars at LAST!