I want to paint the rails of the track on my layout to give the appearance of rust to be more realistic in appearance. Since it is laid and I do not own an airbrush I will have to do by hand. In speaking with one of my club members he mentioned seeing a demonstration using a sharpie style pen that contained paint. Since I have not been able to find a suitable source I was hoping the following questions could be answered:
1 - Has anyone heard of this technique?
2 - What is the actual product information for this and where can you find?
Thanks to all who can help out with this.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds
- Mathy timespackle
- More Island Model Works South Shore/NICTD Build Progress
- Cleveland 2014 - Saturday/Sunday Day 2/3 of the NTS - Part II
- Thing-a-week locomotive finished...a little too late, but finished...