I want to paint the rails of the track on my layout to give the appearance of rust to be more realistic in appearance. Since it is laid and I do not own an airbrush I will have to do by hand. In speaking with one of my club members he mentioned seeing a demonstration using a sharpie style pen that contained paint. Since I have not been able to find a suitable source I was hoping the following questions could be answered:
1 - Has anyone heard of this technique?
2 - What is the actual product information for this and where can you find?
Thanks to all who can help out with this.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.