I want to paint the rails of the track on my layout to give the appearance of rust to be more realistic in appearance. Since it is laid and I do not own an airbrush I will have to do by hand. In speaking with one of my club members he mentioned seeing a demonstration using a sharpie style pen that contained paint. Since I have not been able to find a suitable source I was hoping the following questions could be answered:
1 - Has anyone heard of this technique?
2 - What is the actual product information for this and where can you find?
Thanks to all who can help out with this.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Denver Union Station and Rice yard
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...