I want to paint the rails of the track on my layout to give the appearance of rust to be more realistic in appearance. Since it is laid and I do not own an airbrush I will have to do by hand. In speaking with one of my club members he mentioned seeing a demonstration using a sharpie style pen that contained paint. Since I have not been able to find a suitable source I was hoping the following questions could be answered:
1 - Has anyone heard of this technique?
2 - What is the actual product information for this and where can you find?
Thanks to all who can help out with this.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Just an update on what I have been doing.
- It started with an Inglenook
- Richlawn RR V2 - new source for FREE tree armatures (for me...and maybe you?)
- Dallas & Western HO Model Railroad
- Layout Concept Drawing
- A middle school model railroad
- Cleveland Show
- Westney Road bridge
- Motor conversion
- UP Excursion train from Denver to Cheyenne