new shelf layout design
Well it looks like I will be retiring my first layout this spring and moving to a more modular shelf layout instead.
Here's a picture of the new design for the main module. Its a 2'x12' urban industrial switching layout.
I'd like to get some feedback regarding what you guys think of operating this layout, so I'm sharing the design and a fully operational TrainPlayer file so you can actually try it out (You will need TrainPlayer software, a free demo is here: http://www.trainplayer.com/Site3/DemoRegistration.html)
Here is the zip file: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0Ow27eMfiQMMEFWZV9qekVUaDZQQV9QUEtKZFdPUQ
I'm hoping it will be a good challenge without becoming too frustrating. Not exactly like a "timesaver puzzle" but also not as easy as a simple yard.
I welcome any comments, suggestions, frustrations, etc.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Addiction - Elevators in the Kitchen
- Track down and all working well
- Denver Union Station and Rice yard
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?