new shelf layout design
Well it looks like I will be retiring my first layout this spring and moving to a more modular shelf layout instead.
Here's a picture of the new design for the main module. Its a 2'x12' urban industrial switching layout.
I'd like to get some feedback regarding what you guys think of operating this layout, so I'm sharing the design and a fully operational TrainPlayer file so you can actually try it out (You will need TrainPlayer software, a free demo is here: http://www.trainplayer.com/Site3/DemoRegistration.html)
Here is the zip file: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0Ow27eMfiQMMEFWZV9qekVUaDZQQV9QUEtKZFdPUQ
I'm hoping it will be a good challenge without becoming too frustrating. Not exactly like a "timesaver puzzle" but also not as easy as a simple yard.
I welcome any comments, suggestions, frustrations, etc.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)
- Model Citizens Documentary Movie News
- Richlawn RR V2 - Palmer Structure Pieces / Parts
- Middle school model RR: cookie cutter roadbed
- ET&WNC Stoney Creek branch
- C&S Chalk Creek Branch
- Middle school model RR: spline-drawn curves
- Temporary dioramas