Hello all, I have been contemplating on a dcc system to purchase. Mostly all I hear about is Digitrax and NCE, does anyone have first hand knowledge with the MRC prodigy system. From what I have read, this seems to be a fairly simple system that would be great for my small layout. As I live in a rural area I do not have ready access to a hobby shop or a club layout to test these systems out. I have used MRC's DC controllers and have been very happy with the quality, I am curious if this quality caries over to their DCC system.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor