William Overdurff's blog
After what my spouse refers to as "her summer from hell" with her shift to "nurse, companion, and chief cook and bottle washer" following my diagnosis of congestive heart failure, I figure that we have a limited time frame to get on with the modeling that I have always wanted .
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds
- Mathy timespackle
- More Island Model Works South Shore/NICTD Build Progress