Leslie Eaton MMR - 2009 National Train Show Interview
Leslie Eaton shows Jeff Shultz some of her nano-animations including grade crossing signals synchronized with a real bell and a circuit to gradually bring street lights up to full intensity.
Back to the 2009 National Train Show page
Please visit our model railroad hobby sponsors below and tell them "Thanks for keeping MRH forever free!"
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A realistic tender coal load for sound
- Sugar Beet Factory Switching Fun
- FRANK MILOTTE'S OTTAWA NORTHERN & WESTERN RAILWAY
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues