Looking for feedback on my N scale layout..
This is my fav Model Railroading site.. Hands Down! keep up the good work!
I have always wanted to build the App. Central layout.. I made a few changes to the plan.. widened the ends from 36" to 42" and redid the yard.. and gave it a double main to add more traffic. Thinking about adding 2 staging tracks to the top end of layout to through in some thru freight and Intermodal hot shots..
I wanted to have one operator switch and run local turns and mine runs.. as well someone to run the through manifest trains.. as well as pushers for the grades..
My locale and theme is WVa and Kentucky, Norfolk Southern and CSX traffic from mid 80's to today..
Please let me know of any changes I may need..
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor
- LSR-NMRA MARKER LAMP IS ON THE STREET
- Switch-Works Rail & Frog
- Arduino based speed or light controller
- Switch-Works Throw Bars