22 Stories Up - Module 2
A continuation to the story following my progress of the Central Vermont RR's Barre Branch layout's construction.
The idea is to work up each module individually, putting down the roadbed, track, wiring, and turnout controls while the module rests in an easily workable state, and than join it to the next one once that is completed.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Brauman Paper Company
- Setting your freight car standard
- Newest Projects
- B&B - An overdue update.
- Quintin Schini's M&IN Railroad, a part of INRAIL
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.