Photos of inkjet highways
Wed, 2013-01-30 19:54 — wilkenw
Here are some quick snapshots of highways created with Gimp (open source Photoshop workalike) and printed with an InkJet on matte or "canvas" photo paper. Scenes are not all complete.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor
- LSR-NMRA MARKER LAMP IS ON THE STREET
- Switch-Works Rail & Frog
- Arduino based speed or light controller