The Model Train Expo in Ottawa, Ontario is eastern Canada's largest model railroad train show, with almost 5,000 visitors attending this year. One of the sponsors was Rapido Trains Inc. MRH spoke with Dan Garcia about some of their new products.
BLI confirmed in phone conversation today that the coupler pilot for the last run of the E-8 was left out of box at manufacture across the pond. They expect them by mid May you can email them at email@example.com around May 15, to ask if they have come. These will replace the closed coupler door that is on engine. It will come with a coupler pocket and coupler.
Mean while you can take pilot off and put kadee on and run it with out pilot, I will not report you to FRA.
Enter for a chance to receive:
-- a tube of Nano-Oil by StClaire as pictured, 10 weight/Grade All Purpose will ship (winner can choose another Grade ).
Shipping World Wide is provided in this Give Away.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3