I'm working on a modular switching layout - the first module is nearly completed: Here is an impression of it:
The Canadian Association of Railway Modellers presents the 2013 Canadian Railway Convention "Bridges to the Future", in Port Hope ON, Canada.
The convention is being held at Trinity College School, 55 Deblaquire Street, North, Port Hope on August 9-11, 2013.
We are arranging to have some layouts open on Friday afternoon so people who are travelling from the east and the west may stop by to visit.
Friday night starts off with a Meet and Greet BBQ at the Port Hope Via Rail station. Clinics follow later at Trinity College School.
This beautiful layout in the Denver Area was part of Rocky Op North 2013. This Great example of a great running layout that with a very effective operations plan. Their were 8 operators and owner acting as dispatcher. Great fun had by all.
The National Narrow Gauge Convention will take place on August 28 to 31 in Pasadena, CA.
An outstanding group of nationally recognized model railroad and narrow gauge clinicians has been assembled for the Convention.
Bus tours have been arranged to the Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm steam operations and back shops plus the Fillmore and Western Railway.
There are seventy-two home, club and museum layouts on the tour.
Hi here is the latest video update on the JL&T...
Just wondering what happened to Paul, Ryan and the podcast. There haven't been any updates since Oct 2012.
today, I tried to make pictures with some types of light sources to simulate the night or late sunset lights.
I present here some photos. Are well accepted opinions and advices.
This will be where I detail my modular layout that I plan to use as another sort of chainsaw that may or may not actually get the chainsaw. It will depend on how it turns out.
The main purposes of this layout are:
1) Have something to run, test and display trains on while I begin the construction of the main layout.
2) Test out some techniques I haven't had the chance to try yet.
3) Display at the local hobby show and allow kids to actually run a train and move cars around.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3