Material for furnace filter trees
I need to make some pine trees and would like to make some furnace filter trees. The only loose furance filter material at Home Depot was a large sheet of what looked like a kind of blue sponge material. Is this the right stuff? I watched Joe Fugates second scenery DVD video which showed the material already cut and teased apart, so I was not sure what it looked like "on the shelf". Likewise, most of the print articles I have on the subject dont show it in its unaltered state..
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3