AutoCAD & Track-plans
I find it hard to believe, that in this day and age there are no technical drawings of HO track components. I am trying to develop a track-plan, using AutoCAD 2006, for a contest that is being sponsered by Model Railroader magazine, and cannot find a single full size drawing of a left-hand #6 turnout.
The contest rules spell out that the track must contain commercially available turnouts, etc., and the only track component templates/drawings available are those from handmadetracks.com.
I was thinking, maybe I could get someone to email me some scans of an assortment of track items.
I don't get out much anymore since I've been diagnosed with a paralyzed diaphragm that keeps me on Oxygen 24/7.
If any you guys can help me out, it would be appreciated immensley. I could sure use the money.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues
- Send Picture testing
- Modeler’s License
- My brand new shelf layout
- Just when you thought you have seen it all (track design)