3D Printing: There Goes the Neighborhood.
Wed, 2012-09-19 20:52 — Benny
My Uncle sent me this link. $2,000-$3,000...yikes. Boy, is this an exciting time to be alive!!!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Atlas S2 DCC Decoder Install
- Progress Update - The Twins
- SMA10 – Build a 17-Function DCC Decoder for about $5
- Cool CN lashup with slug and GMD-1
- Bridges on the Grande Pacific Railroad Instulation
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!
- In surprising Support of Bachmann
- Lift Out Bridges KISS
- South Park Stock Car Review