Decoder selection and installation in a older athern GP 38-2
HELP!!!!! I just recived 2 very nice athern GP 38-2s . The problem is I am so used to the newer DCC plug installed units that when I took the shell off I was kind of suprised to see all this brass contact stuff and no wires! I am clueless as to putting DCC and sound into these units. Any help would be greatly appreceated. Thanks in advance.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Brauman Paper Company
- Setting your freight car standard
- Newest Projects
- B&B - An overdue update.
- Quintin Schini's M&IN Railroad, a part of INRAIL
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.