Curren Inspired N Scale Kitbash
Art Curren's chemical factory which has inspired Peter Pfotenhauer's version of this classic kit bash also inspired me to ask Doug Revell (who was helping me build the MK&P layout) to build an N scale version for Augusta Station. To the mix I added the Plastruct and Walthers refinery kits along with a Green Max factory kit and Plastruct water tower. Here are a few photos of Doug's great work. Final detailing is left to be done, but the major components are there. The complex measures approximately 24 inches square.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds
- Mathy timespackle
- More Island Model Works South Shore/NICTD Build Progress