Curren Inspired N Scale Kitbash
Art Curren's chemical factory which has inspired Peter Pfotenhauer's version of this classic kit bash also inspired me to ask Doug Revell (who was helping me build the MK&P layout) to build an N scale version for Augusta Station. To the mix I added the Plastruct and Walthers refinery kits along with a Green Max factory kit and Plastruct water tower. Here are a few photos of Doug's great work. Final detailing is left to be done, but the major components are there. The complex measures approximately 24 inches square.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.