Curren Inspired N Scale Kitbash
Art Curren's chemical factory which has inspired Peter Pfotenhauer's version of this classic kit bash also inspired me to ask Doug Revell (who was helping me build the MK&P layout) to build an N scale version for Augusta Station. To the mix I added the Plastruct and Walthers refinery kits along with a Green Max factory kit and Plastruct water tower. Here are a few photos of Doug's great work. Final detailing is left to be done, but the major components are there. The complex measures approximately 24 inches square.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Denver Union Station and Rice yard
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...