I just bought my first loco. I found it at Ebay, It is a H0n3 MDC Roundhouse 2-truck Shay in kit form. So now I'm in at last, no more armchair modeling, Hurray.....
I vaguely remember an article somewhere about the poor running quality.
As I understand loco's can sometimes vastly improve their performances when converted to DCC but I've also seen on Ebay some re-gearing kits and motors from NWSL. Do I need them to improve their performans?
Any suggestions for a simple decoder (no sound or other fancy stuff).
Does somebody nows of an how-to-article on improving performance?
English is not my first language and therefor it is possible that my writing contains some spelling mistakes.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern
- My Most Recent Structure Project
- Branding the SNE stock
- Sunday Ops
- West Toronto Junction: September layout update