I just bought my first loco. I found it at Ebay, It is a H0n3 MDC Roundhouse 2-truck Shay in kit form. So now I'm in at last, no more armchair modeling, Hurray.....
I vaguely remember an article somewhere about the poor running quality.
As I understand loco's can sometimes vastly improve their performances when converted to DCC but I've also seen on Ebay some re-gearing kits and motors from NWSL. Do I need them to improve their performans?
Any suggestions for a simple decoder (no sound or other fancy stuff).
Does somebody nows of an how-to-article on improving performance?
English is not my first language and therefor it is possible that my writing contains some spelling mistakes.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.
- Some more Chesapeake, Wheeling & Erie video
- Pembroke II: Mutant Bullfrogs
- weathered cars
- extra east passing Oakwood
- Starting to look a lot like the HBR
- THE GREAT NORTHERN TWIN CITIES RAILWAY 2014 HO