First scenery on the Virginia Southern
Took the plunge and started my first scenery. I havent done scenery since the late 80's at my old club.
I will cover more of the brown next time but for the first try I am satisfied. I will add more trees to the right side.
The trees and ground cover is home made foam, custom colors. Trees are made using weeds and foam.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3