Fri, 2012-08-17 10:44 — Bruce Petrarca
On a recent post I started talking about iced reefers.
Got me to thinking, so rather than hijacking that thread, I'll start a new one.
Imagine getting EPA approval to drip brine along the tracks today!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor