HO coupler of choice these days?
As most of you know by now, I've been an N scale guy most of my years as a model rail and have just recently switched to HO. However, back in the day, I started with HO. In those days, the "standard" coupler of choice was the Kadee # 5. Has that changed? What is the most popular coupler these days? Yes, I know what kind of an open ended question this is but I would like to hear any and all opinions on the various brands and types out there.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Newest Projects
- B&B - An overdue update.
- Quintin Schini's M&IN Railroad, a part of INRAIL
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS