Ten Years Later & I Work On Rolling Stock
To All: Some rolling stock projects of mine were started years ago! I have since finished them
or added details, such as underframe brake lines and components, brake hoses
(I cut off the Kadee ones), install #58 Kadee couplers, semi-detail locomotives and
weather them or add details to buildings, or repair them.
Yours, Elvin Howland/E. St. Louis Rail Group Layout
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor