Back in the Saddle again! GB&W layout update
Hey gang !
I have posted the most resent progress on my construction of my Green Bay and Western on Youtube. Back in January I was involved in a auto accident which affected my mobility and my manual dexterity so I was not working that much on the layout.
Construction is moving along and I will be working harder during the next couple of months to prepare for our November open house layout tour.
thanks Paul B
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup