Detroit Terminal Railroad: The Union Branch
It has been quite some time since my last post, but my family and I are now settled in the Chicago area, and life is beginning to get back to normal. I just added a new post on my blog, Motor City Rollercoaster, which chronicles my planning and (eventual) construction of a proto-freelanced modern-day Detroit Terminal Railroad. Please check it out, I hope you enjoy!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- B&B - An overdue update.
- Quintin Schini's M&IN Railroad, a part of INRAIL
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights