Ellie's House Laser Cut Wood Kit Build
OK, so I now have about two weeks at home where I have several honey-do items as well as errands, but plenty of free time. I have several projects I want to work on to keep my interest level up. One of them is Monroe Models' Ellie's House kit. This will be the farm house for my scene in the middle of the return loop in the area where I have the backdrop.
This is my first wood kit, so this blog may turn into more questions than anything for you knowledgeable people out there. The first instruction is to paint all the wood before assembling on both sides, and then paint the trim pieces (peel and stick). So this will be my task for this weekend. If anyone has any tips, feel free to share, but this doesn't look too complicated.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor