Steel wheel Conversions
I need to convert my favorite freight and passenger cars for use at our club to steel wheels. However, as evidenced by the latest article on ExactRail, I need some help in determining which wheels for what cars. I have seen 28 inch, 33 inch, 36 inch and God knows what other inch is coming down the line.
Simply put, what size wheel for what type of car and/or what manufacturer? I don't want to by trucks and wheels together - just wheels. Is there some simple guideline?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor