Burlington Northern in Seattle. Post 2
After completing a number of jobs around the house, I managed to get some time on the weekend to spend in the train room. I also got parts of the steelwork for the layout back from the powder coaters on Friday, so therefore construction could finally begin.
I spent some time working on level heights before the sending the parts to the laser machine to be cut. ( Excuse the drawing. It is not as clear as I would have liked. )
Assembled and in the basic position.
Level 1 Benchwork and Light box Valence fitted.
My next step will be to move Level 3 & 4 into position so I can finalize the heights. Once that is done I can start construction on the first helix to link all the levels together.
Details will follow.
Link to post 1 :- www.model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/8496
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3