MRH Challenge = FAIL
Dues to my mothers long illness and ultimate demise, added to a plethora of work to do in our yard and garden that is still on-going, I have not been "working on the railroad" at all this summer. September is looming ever nearer and I know I will not have any trains running before then. I hope to get back on track in the fall so if there is a Christmas Challenge I might be able to ring in the new year with the bells on my pair of sound equipped F9A's! At least that is my sincere hope.
I know you are all horribly disappointed... [grin] but once again, life has gotten in the way of fun.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Quintin Schini's M&IN Railroad, a part of INRAIL
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job