Large Scale Model Railroading: American Invasion of Friends 2012
Well last weekend was the completion of another successful gathering of the American Invasion of Friends. Three days of Large Scale Model Railroad Operations in Ottawa and one full day at Finger lakes NY.
Click to see full size in proportion.
You can see the picture essay through the links below. You will have to right click and use "open in new tab" for each address to view in new browser window.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor