Alright, how exactly do people manage to get so many flourescent light fixtures so closely spaced on a ceiling or under the valence and wire so many safely?
Lighting choices are holding up my design and progress, as I cannot figure out how to better illuminate my layout space safely. I have a finished basement with 4 recessed ceiling fixtures. One is a spot on a fireplace, but the other 3 just don't cut it for lighting a layout space, even for construction.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3