microscale passenger cars for tight radius
I am trying to remember where I recently saw an article with instructions on how to reconfigure microtrains n scale passenger car trucks so the cars would operate on tight radius track. Does anyone recall seeing the article and where?
Appreciate the help
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup