reversing loop question
I have a reversing loop at both ends of my layout. The layout is rather large (18x23), and is mutlidecked. I have an NCE 5 amp Power Pro -R. In the reversing sections I have the digitrax AR-1. Now I can get some of the engines to go through (some with sound some with not). But when I get one engine to go through some of the others will hesitate. I have sat and adjusted and adjusted to no avail. I have been looking at Tonys Train exchange and some of the products over there. I am wondering if i should try the PSX-AR or the On Gaurd AR.
If you have any suggestions or opinions, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to get the trains running through these sections asap, stop fooling around, and run trains.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3