Questions about Precision Scale O Scale 3 Point Track Gauges
For anyone that has Precision Scale Company catalogs that have O Scale Track Tools, I would like to know if the 3 point Track Gauges for O Scale Standard and On3 Narrow Gauge are similar to the HO Scale 3 point track gauges Micro Engineering makes. I would like to know before ordering them from the manufacturer. I asked about them directly and was told to look at their catalog, which I don't feel like wasting money on just to look up this one group of tools.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3