ANSWERED. THANKS. Caulk vs. Putty vs. Spackle
I have built a small hill out of ever-smaller pieces of art store foam core board. The steps are nowhere as near large as the pink foam shown in magazines. For an N-scale or Z-scale diorama. The question is, what do I smooth out the sides with to make a slope ,,,,, from what is now a bunch of 'steps'.
I used to use something which, when wet, looked much like oatmeal. I preferred Durham water putty, but now I want something 'right out of the can, or tube'.
The finished scene will be handed around a lot so the material used can't be brittle. Any advice?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Denver Union Station and Rice yard
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...