ANSWERED. THANKS. Caulk vs. Putty vs. Spackle
I have built a small hill out of ever-smaller pieces of art store foam core board. The steps are nowhere as near large as the pink foam shown in magazines. For an N-scale or Z-scale diorama. The question is, what do I smooth out the sides with to make a slope ,,,,, from what is now a bunch of 'steps'.
I used to use something which, when wet, looked much like oatmeal. I preferred Durham water putty, but now I want something 'right out of the can, or tube'.
The finished scene will be handed around a lot so the material used can't be brittle. Any advice?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy