Track going across a swing bridge....
I have made the cuts to my track going across the swing bridge. Should I also install guard rails in the location of the cuts? Or wait to see if it is a problem? At this point the trains track just fine, but I am looking for the opinion of others.
thanks for your time.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance