Publishers Editorial on "The Wizard of Monterey"
Joe, that was a very nice editorial about John Allen (and his heir apparent, Tom Hokel).
I never met John Allen or saw his layout in person, but I feel I've known him for many years. He certainly influenced me, as well as many others, and his work will be fondly remembered for many years to come.
I'm glad to see what Tom Hokel is doing, and wish him well in his endeavor.
Mike Van Hove
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse