Jake's Abattoir, git along lil' dogies
My steers arrived yesterday from the folks at Aspen Modeling Co.
And they are indeed a good looking bunch of critters. Not only are they actual steers, not cows, but the modeling work is excellent.
While I was building the stockyard I was using an O scale figure to see if everything was in proportion. This fellow had no reason to be in a stockyard, he was wearing a suit. I thought it might be fun to see if I could "cowboy" him up a bit. I added some foil chaps, lengthened his coat, scarf and a hat and Viola!
Here is the cowboy on the left and the original figure to his right.
Well it looks like I've got some figure painting to do.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor
- LSR-NMRA MARKER LAMP IS ON THE STREET
- Switch-Works Rail & Frog
- Arduino based speed or light controller
- Switch-Works Throw Bars