The PPNL Equipment Roster
I'm going to keep this blog relatively current with newly acquired equipment. I'll try not to bore with every piece, especially rolling stock, but the plan is to share the rare pieces and (when I get around to it) some weathering.
On top of new additions, I will try to post progressive photos of current projects that I am working on - one such project will be an early-production cabless B30-7A that I hope to begin once I find a (cheap) B30-7... There will be two of these units on the roster when everything is said and done.
I hope you all enjoy and please post comments with your critiques and suggestions!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Construction of the Second Spline Helix - Part 3 - DCC Testing
- need containers????
- Richlawn Railroad V2 - Layout room paint aquired along with bench work lumber
- update #4.... yard trackage!!!!
- Procrastinating or what?
- A barn at the Port Rowan team track
- Tank Car
- UPDATE #2 TRAIN ROOM #1
- NEW STUFF FROM YANKEE DABBLER
- Greening Grimes