First attemp at HO design.
Here is my first attempt at a HO design. Not happy, but I gotta start some where. The corner where the two ends almost come together is the entrance and I cannot block that. Not even a duck-under. On this I want to learn track laying, and wiring, no DCC yet. I also want to experiment with track detection & signalling.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- B&B - An overdue update.
- Quintin Schini's M&IN Railroad, a part of INRAIL
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights