Best HO Scale Diesel?
Before I open up what may be a can of worms, I should give you a little background.
My latest desire is to model contemporary BC Rail in HO scale. Yup, my proto-freelance layout assumes BC Rail did not get gobbled up by CN in 2004, but continued to thrive and acquire some massive modern diesel power. Also need some CN motive power to go with the BCR gear.
So back to the point, I need to buy some engines. I've been a steam guy up to now, but know very little about diesel models, specifically which HO scale models are the most detailed, best running, most reliable, etc.
Does anybody have any opinions? (silly question, huh?) Hope you can help bring my up to speed.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3