Joining in the MRH 120 Day Challnge The 3 Stall Rico Engine House 1930 - 40
I took my time deciding just which project of over 300 I have planned for My Rio Grande Southern RR Circa 1930-40 I wanted to start first. Some of the structures I have planned will take 1 to 2 years to scratch build others only a few weeks.
Finally I decided on the Rico 3 Stall Engine house that was able to hold up to 6 Engines of the RGS Narrow Gauge RR. So that the Photos I post only show up once I'll post them in the following posts and explain more as I build and should this post extend to other pages you'll need to go back to Page one of my blog to see where I started.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects