critics everywhere - Comments Locked.
A group of Model Railroaders visited Michelangelo’s studio to see his new project. Here is a report. Names have been masked to protect the critical.
MRR 1: That table in the middle of the room really cramps your imagination. If I it were mine I would go for around the walls on a shelf - then you could get more than twelve operators.
MRR 2: Your backdrop is really good but it doesn’t show much. If it were mine I would enlarge the back windows to allow it to be seen.
MRR 3: The high ceiling eats all the light. If it were mine I would build a drop ceiling with a valence for lighting.
MRR 4: One guy has a finger sticking up - that could be mistaken to mean something else. If it were mine I would change his hand to something not so suggestive.
MRR 5: Are those rugs hanging on the walls’? - If it were mine I would replace those with train pictures.
MRR 6: That cabinet in front takes up a lot of space . If it were mine I would put a helix in that spot.
MRR 7: You call this the Last Supper but there is no sign of food. If it were mine I would add a large turkey on that plate.
Eventually all the visitors left and Michelangelo was able to finish his work. He was heard to mutter, ”it’s my painting and I am going to paint what I like- critics be damned.”
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3