This weekend I got around to finishing up the tail track so that I could run a train across the module and verify that all the feeders and trackwork was OK. I found one loose feeder, possibly caused when the module set fell off the sawhorses in the garage. The other problem was one turnout with a sticky point. I got both those taken care of and shot a little video of the first train here:
Moderator Edit: Added direct embedded link to YouTube...
Whew! Success! I need to move the tail track to the other end and test it, or better yet, build another one so that I can actually do a run around and move some cars.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR