wiring ditch lights
Good day to all of you,
I am kind of stuck with this project. I am not very good at electrical et electronic stuff, but I,m willing to learn so I am turning to you all, once more, for help.
I want to add ditch lights to a loco I have but my problem is that I'm not sure how to go about for what I want to do. I have a decoder with only two available functions and I'd like to wire the lights so that both front lights are on at the same and the same for the rear ones, meaning that they won't flash and one wire is needed for each direction.
Now, I know I need to add a resistor since they are 1.5v bulbs, .015 amps but how do I wire two together? How do I calculate the value of needed resistor(s)? Will one resistor do or do I need two?
Thanks in advance,
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor
- LSR-NMRA MARKER LAMP IS ON THE STREET
- Switch-Works Rail & Frog