Jake's Abattoir, the saga continues
The new siding at Jake's is now up and ready to receive stock cars. It's a tad overgrown and the ballast is mostly dirt but it gets the job done. Work has now started on the unloading chutes and stock pens. I've been experimenting with sanded grout for ground cover (that's what the siding is covered in) and when I soak it down with water I don't want the corrals to go all catty-wampus so I'm building them all out of styrene. It's been fun weathering the heck out of them.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor
- LSR-NMRA MARKER LAMP IS ON THE STREET
- Switch-Works Rail & Frog
- Arduino based speed or light controller
- Switch-Works Throw Bars