Norfolk Southern Heritage Units - HO Scale?
I did a bit a search but couldn't find anything - does anyone know of any options to buy the HO Scale versions of Norfolk Southern's Heritage units? I know Atlas is making some, but they'll easily run $200-$300 per loco (AUD) which will mean it'll take a long time to collect them all
I'm not really picky about them being super detailed.
Anyone know of any alternatives? or an easy 'good value' way of doing it?
Thanks in advance
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- MID SOUTH MODEL RR CLUB UPDATE
- Single-knob X-Over Control Using Bullfrogs
- where my layout idea is from
- Starting small
- Building Crossovers with Fast Tracks Turnouts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP