One way to pack
Many of you have been following my blog on building Kevin's Grandpa Sam's place at:
The structure is completed and I was faced with the problem of how to package it to safely ship it from North Georgia to Washington state. The final package weighted 3.88 pounds and looks like it will make it OK. Please check out the link above for pictures and details on the blog that documents the assembly of the structure and the packaging.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge