Trackplan From Paper To Plywood
What methods do you fellows use for getting your track plans from the many pages of a computer printout to the plywood table top?
Do you; tape the sheets in place, glue them, pin them or have you another way you prefer?
Once sorted, organized and fastened in place, I thought I would use a pounce wheel to trace the plan onto the plywood. Any better ideas, pitfalls to beware of, or tips to make it go better?
Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy