MEK as plastic cement?
Saw on another forum sometime ago that MEK was basically the same stuff as liquid plastic cement. Having discovered my bottle I had on hand not tightly capped in a box and therefore gone and not wanting to wait on mail order, I'm wondering if it's true that they are one and the same. I know they both smell basically the same and both require ventilation and care in using but what say the experts?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR