3D Printer for under $500.
Here is a link to a 3D printer being offered for less than $500. Reading through it I ran across the the statement that they charge your credit card to reserve your place in line to receive the product. A way to raise funds for production? I don't know. I guess I am not that trusting anymore. What do you all think?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Denver Union Station and Rice yard
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...