3D Printer for under $500.
Here is a link to a 3D printer being offered for less than $500. Reading through it I ran across the the statement that they charge your credit card to reserve your place in line to receive the product. A way to raise funds for production? I don't know. I guess I am not that trusting anymore. What do you all think?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Submissions for articles from 2014 NMRA model contest
- Masonite Glue?
- The Milton and Dorchester RR
- "Heritage" Cars W/Heralds
- Railroad Heralds to Inspire
- Inglenook orientation continues
- Design & Construction of a Test Layout
- Just a taste to whet their interest
- Forced Perspective
- Just an update on what I have been doing.