3D Printer for under $500.
Here is a link to a 3D printer being offered for less than $500. Reading through it I ran across the the statement that they charge your credit card to reserve your place in line to receive the product. A way to raise funds for production? I don't know. I guess I am not that trusting anymore. What do you all think?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)
- Model Citizens Documentary Movie News
- Richlawn RR V2 - Palmer Structure Pieces / Parts
- Middle school model RR: cookie cutter roadbed
- ET&WNC Stoney Creek branch
- C&S Chalk Creek Branch
- Middle school model RR: spline-drawn curves
- Temporary dioramas