3D Printer for under $500.
Here is a link to a 3D printer being offered for less than $500. Reading through it I ran across the the statement that they charge your credit card to reserve your place in line to receive the product. A way to raise funds for production? I don't know. I guess I am not that trusting anymore. What do you all think?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Changes coming to the E&SG
- Middle school model RR: the space
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds